It’s Blogger Swap reveal time!
I have to say, I hit the jackpot with this swap! I knew I’d be in for a real treat when I saw what Katie got last time, but I was speechless when I opened up my box! Lisa (Mrs. Fox) went to a lot of trouble making me a few one-of-a-kind gifts and beautifully packaging everything. She used gorgeous paper and tags and made every item extra special. When I opened the box, a bunch of Scrabble letters came flying out! I must be a “sharer” on this blog because she seemed to know everything about me!
Look at all the beautifully packaged items! Lola was impressed.
I just have to say, even if every one of these packages were empty, I’d still be content. The meticulous wrapping, hand written tags, beautiful ribbon, Scrabble tiles and decorated box were enough to make me happy.
Okay enough about the GORGEOUS wrapping, here are the actual goodies I received:
1. Lisa somehow managed to find a gorgeous vintage Scrabble board. Now when I say vintage, I mean vintage. This is pretty much as old as Scrabble boards get. She cut out little Scrabble ’tiles’ and spelled out a lovely message.
2. A beautiful little cluster necklace. Can’t wait to pair it with a simple white t-shirt. She knows me so well…
3. Cute little tin to ‘save up for another trip’. (It’s sitting at my desk now too!)
4. A vintage London Transport map for the Coronation of Elizabeth R in 1953. This baby is getting framed…
5. Hand-made book full of little scrapbook type pieces. Lisa noted that someone went through a lot of trouble to make this so she felt someone should make good use of it. There are definitely some cute pieces inside.
6. What would a travel themed package be without a travel journal? Lisa included this lovely journal that includes writing prompts and space to attach photos or little souvenirs. Also pictured, is the travel themed post card I received (with a tea bag)!
7. A purse! I love how small it is and the brown will go perfectly with a few outfits I have in mind…
8 and 9: I know you can’t see them very well but Lisa included a lovely dotted shirt and a cute poodle scarf. I’m not showing too much of these because I’ll be styling them in a future post ;)
10. Last but not least; my favourite gift:
Lisa made a Spoolish label and attached it to a cute little jar full of Scrabble Tiles, jewelry pieces and beads.
Lola sniffed it out and agreed it was her favourite too. This is sitting front and center on my desk!
All in all, I am so happy with all my gifts and I’m grateful to Lisa for putting her heart and soul into this swap! She made me feel very special and there was no doubt that she put a lot of care and thought into every single one of these gifts.
Don’t forget to check out what I got for Mrs. Fox!
This was a great experience, once again. If you’d like to join in on our next blogger swap, feel free to contact me and we’ll include you in the swapping list!
Check out what our other swappers received:
Hope everyone had a great weekend,